Well. I'm not saying this is the last post on this blog, but it definitely was the first post on my new blog, The Pear Tree Blog.
I haven't decided yet if I will completely dismantle this blog. After all, there are lots more Oliver and Amélie pictures to post, and stories to tell, and they're not the kinda thing I feel like putting out there for the general public. At the same time, I'm not sure my, like, two followers (one of them official - woot woot! - thank you Wendy!) will be so very traumatized if they aren't seeing weekly updates about my children. Just a hunch.
For now, I'll keep this page alive, but with a warning that the interesting stuff will be over there. And we'll see what happens ...
In the meantime, please do meet me at The Pear Tree.
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
if only I had enough of an artistic identity to *contemplate* two blogs. Congrats!!!
(oh, and I WOULD be officially following you if I weren't so technically challenged. Sigh.)
Don't worry - I only just figured out the Following thing very recently (as in, after Wendy popped up on my blog as a follower of mine). Well, make that kinda/sort of. I think I may be Following you ... I've certainly subscribed. To be honest, I'm not sure what Following gives you, aside from your picture at the top of a blog ... Anyway, you can follow my new blog (if I ever figure out how to make that possible). I suspect none of this rambling was of any help to you ...
I love hearing/seeing about your kids and general life so as far as I'm concerned you can have as many blogs as you like - I'll read them all!
I'm here! I'm reading!
Post a Comment