Sunday, December 06, 2009

the era continues

So, given that my list of followers literally doubled over night, I'm going to take that as a sign that My Public (snicker) wants a little more Innit?

After all, one's list doesn't double that fast just all the time, and the more fans one has, the less chance one has of doubling them. So I'm going to be like one of those musicians who comes running back out on stage right away to give the encore just in case the audience stops clapping before I do. In case they were just being polite and an encore wasn't really what they were after but you're back so it's too late now ;-)

But remember, I'm saving all the really good stuff for here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Pear Tree Blog is good, but this one is nice to keep up too!

darcie said...

;) and :D